You may be eligible for reimbursement under PayPalвЂ™s Seller Protection program if you sell something to a buyer and the transaction is later disputed or reversed under Reversals, Claims or Chargebacks. You to retain the full purchase amount for debit and credit card-funded transactions when it applies, PayPalвЂ™s Seller Protection program entitles. There isn’t any restriction regarding the amount of re re payments that you can get protection. By accessing the transaction details page in your PayPal account you are able to see whether or otherwise not your deal is qualified to receive protection under this system.
PayPalвЂ™s Seller Protection system might use each time a buyer claims that:
- They would not authorize, or reap the benefits of, funds sent from their PayPal account (known as an вЂњUnauthorized TransactionвЂќ claim), therefore the Unauthorized deal does occur in a breeding ground hosted by Paypal; or
- They didnвЂ™t have the item away from you (called an вЂњItem maybe Not gottenвЂќ claim).
PayPalвЂ™s Seller Protection system could also use whenever a deal is reversed due to an effective chargeback by a buyer or whenever a bank funded payment is reversed by the buyerвЂ™s bank.
This area defines PayPalвЂ™s Seller Protection system you, but you should also be familiar with the Impact of various purchase protection processes on sellers as it applies to.
All of the following basic requirements must be met, as well as any applicable additional requirements to be eligible for PayPalвЂ™s Seller Protection
- The primary target for your PayPal account needs to be in the usa.
- The product needs to be a real, tangible good that may be delivered, with the exception of products at the mercy of the Intangible Goods alternative needs. Deals involving items which you deliver in individual in experience of re re payment built in your real store, can also be qualified to receive Seller Protection as long as the buyer taken care of the deal face-to-face simply by using a PayPal goods and services code that is QR.
- You have to deliver the product into the shipping address regarding the transaction details page in your PayPal account for the deal. In the event that you initially deliver the product into the recipient’s delivery target in the deal details web page nevertheless the product is later on rerouted to a new target, you won’t be eligible for PayPal’s Seller Protection. We consequently suggest staying away from a shipping solution that is arranged by the customer, so you should be able to offer proof that is valid of and distribution.
- The delivery requirement will not connect with qualified deals involving products with alternative evidence of delivery or such additional documentation or information relating to the transaction that we may request that you deliver in person; provided, however, that you agree to provide us.
- You have to react to PayPal’s demands for paperwork as well as other information on time as required inside our e-mail communication to you or in our correspondence with you through the Resolution Center. If you don’t react to PayPalвЂ™s request paperwork as well as other information into the time asked for, you might not qualify for Seller Protection.
- In the event that sale involves pre-ordered or made-to-order items, you have to deliver in the allied cash advance hours schedule you specified in the listing. Otherwise, it is suggested which you ship all products within 1 week after receipt of re re re payment.
- Offer evidence of delivery or distribution.
- The re re payment should be marked that isвЂњeligible вЂњpartially eligibleвЂќ in the case of Unauthorized Transaction claims, or вЂњeligibleвЂќ when it comes to Item Not Received claims, for PayPal’s Seller Protection regarding the Transaction Details page.
PayPal determines, in its single discretion, whether your claim qualifies for the vendor Protection system. PayPal is going to make a choice, in its discretion that is sole on the protection and eligibility demands, any information or documents supplied throughout the quality process, or just about any other information PayPal deems appropriate and appropriate underneath the circumstances.